2/07/2016

Rooting for My Team


Yup. Who'd have thought I would actually post a picture of the inside of my fridge on this blog?  

Classy, I know.  (Can I at least get some extra credit points for the surrounding fresh veggies and herbs?)

But don't call me lazy. These sodas are actually working hard, getting their chill-on next to some local beer, while I fly around the kitchen, all in the name of one awesome Superbowl evening ahead...

Though strong in flavor, these puppies are even stronger in spirit.  Born in Portland, Maine, these sodas are not only Fair Trade Certified and organically sweetened, but a potent way to introduce adult and child guests to the awesome tastes of the Northeast.  This great company, started by environmentally- and socially-conscious brothers Matt and Mark just six little ol' years ago, has soda flying off the shelves by big distributors like Wholefoods, Lois's Natural Marketplace, Hannaford Brother's, and Central Market.  Not bad for six short years...

The products speak for themselves. Flavors include: sasparilla, pumpkin-pie, ginger-brew, lemonade, maple lemonade, Mexicane-cola lemon-lime, mandarin-orange, blueberry (I have got to try this one!), and, of course, the ever popular root beer.

Check out their website, or like them on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maineroot/

Now onto the game!